MENU

Slide

Lunch gets fun at Azur Buffet!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ahhh I miss you so much!!! 

 My engagement ring is finally back from getting the diamond re-set, can't forget the heart stopping moment when hubbay and I realized the diamond fell off when I dropped my ring couple months ago and we were on all fours searching for the diamond in my room lol


Azur buffet at Crowne Plaza Hotel recently refreshed their buffet spread and their lunch buffet is now priced at $29.50++ from Monday to Fridays 12PM - 2.30PM! Can you believe it?

That's a really good deal for a lunch buffet, and they've made lunch even more fun with additional stations like the Popiah station:


Create your own pasta dish:


and you can even work the ice shaving machine and come up with your favorite Ice Kachang! :D


I had to say that my favorite part of lunch was this perfectly roasted lamb and the fluffy, tasty mash! Went back for seconds and thirds for this, yums!

On my plate:




★  Azur Buffet
http://www.crowneplazadining.com/
For reservations: 6823 5354


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.


No comments: